Updated: May 04, 2015Table of Contents
- What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- Access to Personal Information
This privacy notice describes the policy of Code3Network regarding the collection, use, storage, sharing and protection of your personal information ("Privacy Notice"). This Privacy Notice applies to the Code3Network website, services and tools where reference is made to this notice (collectively, "Services"), regardless of how you access the Services, including access through mobile devices.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We advise you to read it regularly. Substantial changes to our Privacy Notice will be announced. The amended Privacy Notice will be effective immediately after it is posted.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
In order to use our Services fully, an account is required. When you decide to provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers. We collect the following types of personal information:
Information we collect automatically: When you visit our Website, use our Services and/or reply to ads or other content, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- information from your interaction with our Website and Services, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the application or website, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and
- information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
Information you provide to us: We collect and store any information you provide to us when you use our Services. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- information that you provide to us when you register for an account or for the Services that you use; additional information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third party services;
- information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our Services or correspondence that is sent to us; and
- information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device.
- Information from other sources: We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and add this to our account information. This information includes, but is not limited to: demographic data, navigation data, additional contact data and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by law.
How We Use Your Personal Information
You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail;
- to personalize, measure and improve our Services, content and ads;
- to contact you, by e-mail, to inquire about our Services for the purpose of updates or for any other purposes as set forth in this Privacy Notice; and
- to provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information.
Access to Personal Information
We cannot modify your personal information or account information. You can modify your own information by logging into your account. When you place a classified ad, you may not be able to change your listing or delete your message. If you want to close your account (where applicable) with us, please send us a request here. We will process your request within a reasonable period of time and process your personal information in accordance with applicable law. We may charge a fee to compensate costs; however the fee shall not exceed the amount permitted by law. If your information is factually incorrect or incomplete or irrelevant for the purposes for which we process your information, you can request us to modify or delete your information. If you have any questions, please contact us with the subject line ‘Request Privacy Notice’:by emailing us at [email protected].
Contact: If you have any questions about Blue and our Website please contact us by emailing us at [email protected].